Kent’s media experience began in his teenage years. Today he continues to captivate audiences of all ages and backgrounds. His delivery is passionate, informative, and composed. Many media outlets invite Kent on their shows multiple times after being inundated with emails and calls from viewers and listeners.
Some interview topics include:
- How to prepare for the new changes in the global work environment
- How to make yourself more valuable at work
- How to find opportunity in the current economy
- The myth of job security and how to fix it
- 5 traits of the future entrepreneur
- How become uncommonly productive — 7 tips to getting more from yourself, others, and your life
- Parent-to-child communication: enabling or encouraging?
- Why conventional education becoming obsolete and what students should be doing about it?
- Forgotten education: Real-world skills for the game of life
- Current events and other topical subjects
- And much more…
Kent enjoys working with the media and will do everything he can to respect your tight deadlines. If you would like to arrange an interview please contact us: